1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula 1 Videos Thread

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Bram, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

In this thread you can post all your F1 related movies you have found on the internet or maybe you have created some yourself that you would like to share with us.

How to post a video?
    Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3

4. But this is my favorite. Insane.

• Like Like x 5

7. Bram

Bram

Still getting tears in my eyes of this one :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. You want tears? Go and look for Antti Kalhola's videos. It will make men cry(in a positive way).

• Like Like x 4
  11. 2010, was the best season by far, yes the races might have been boring most of the time, but not the championship, the controversies and the unpredictable World Championship winner. So here you go, I have seen that a Lot of people look over the 2010 race edits but the FOM blows @ youtube. So here is a little present of all the 2010 race edits - which I still considered to be some of the best.

Bahrain GP 2010

Australian GP 2010

Malaysian GP 2010

Spanish GP 2010

Monaco GP 2010

• Like Like x 1
  12. A hilarious joke by Sergio Perez on the team during Suzuka, least the team had a sense of humour. :p

Love Sauber. :D

• Like Like x 10
  13. Bram

Bram

Never seen that part of Sergio's joke before. Great that he dares to do that and a great response by the team as well :)

14. Wow that one must have slipped from the main broadcast.. that was hilarious, really cool of him to do such a thing as rookie :D

15. I love the immediate response from the engineer, "GO THE THE FINISH LINE, KEEP PUSHING, GO TO THE LINE, KEEP PUSHING, GO TO THE LINE" before informing Perez that Kamui is P4, haha, love the reaction from Perez, "P4... how?"

Love Sauber, hope they have a competitive car this season.

16. Chris Hempsall

Chris Hempsall

I have just fallen in love with Sergio Perez. It's amazing how the media shapes views on drivers.

17. OMG that was funny Sergio....btw what broadcast is this? might have missed it since I dont recall this on BBC or Speed tv

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.