Formula 1 to R3E

Kimmo Kokkonen

Lord GTR3, His master's voice
Premium
Hey, what about this car, it's very similar with F1 car.

This was an official Simbin mod for Race07 / GTR Evolution. I would like to have this kind of really fast cars in R3E also, could be more like F1 Monster with 1000 hp and Turbo, please!!!
I will pay X euros if you bring this mod available to R3E, thanks!!!
Formula_Raceroom_F1_Simbin.jpg

Last edited:
They are indeed working on a F1 'fantasy' car/league.
Just don't expect real-life liveries, or anything even close to them. Not with FOM on the warpath.

But in the interest of completion, here's what we KNOW they're working on presently.
(Might be something else in the background, but nothing official yet.)

Features:
- Multi-class racing
- AI selector
- Driver ranking system
- Improved replay camera controls
- Manual pit stops

Cars:
- Audi TT RS (VLN)
- Bentley Continental GT3 (GT Masters)
- BMW M235i Racing (VLN)
- BMW M6 GT3 (GT3)
- Chevrolet Corvette C7R (TUSC)
- Ford Falcon (V8 Supercars)
- McLaren 650S GT3 (GT3)
- Nissan GT-R GT1 (FIA GT)
- Nissan R90CK (WSC)
- Taatus F4 (F4)
- Volvo S60 (V8 Supercars)
- Formula Raceroom 1 (Fantasy)
- Formula Raceroom 1 'Classic' (Fantasy)
- Formula Raceroom 3 (Fantasy)

Tracks:
- Silverstone

Packs/Experiences:
- ADAC GT Masters 2015

Class Updates:
- Group 5
- Touring Classics / DTM '92
- GTX (class split)

They are indeed working on a F1 'fantasy' car/league.
Just don't expect real-life liveries, or anything even close to them. Not with FOM on the warpath.
They produced a great set of liveries for the FR2 class so I expect something similar for FR1. I'm not bothered that they won't resemble the real Eff Juan teams.

Also, there is some doubt over the V8 Supercars on your list. Seems they may not be coming to R3E after all.

Also, there is some doubt over the V8 Supercars on your list. Seems they may not be coming to R3E after all.
Oh?
Last I heard (which admittedly was a year ago) was that they'd licensed them both.
Haven't seen anything on the S3 forums to say otherwise.
Though obviously there's always the question of WHEN they might make it into the sim. ;)

Multi-class MP racing is already possible. :)
However, unless I'm mistaken, the positional rankings at the end of the race don't take type of car into account. For example, if 4 people are in 2015 DTM cars and 3 people are in FR2 cars, the positional rankings should show the top finishers for each category, not overall. I'm asking for "realistic" multi-class rankings with "realistic" results (category based).

Driver ranking would also bolster online-ness I think.

Any danger of having that list of what's coming, stickied and updated occasionally? I know there's a thread on the official forums with stuff in but not everyone goes there...?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back