AC Formula 1 @ Mugello - Free Practice 1 + Drivers Briefing - Thu 25.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
if i join this one, and the saturday one has open spots, can i join FP2 also?
Yes, that is exactly the condition. If we have the place for it, you are free to do FP1 and FP2 - the contents of the drivers briefing will be the same, tho.
I'll prioritize drivers for FP2, who didn't had the chance to join FP1.

i'll sign you for FP1 and for FP2 as 'pre' = preliminary.

Sign me up. But probably I won't make it to the race.
Hi Dion, because of the uncertainty that you won't participate in the race I put you in the list as a 'pre' = preliminary sign up.
As a premium member, Rob Sharp has priority on event entry.
I've put you on reserve for tonight. You are going to have another chance to participate in a practice session on Saturday, if not for today.

By the way, Does it matter that I don't have a mic? I have a detachable mic in my headphones and it's missing. I think my 5 years old daughter has something to do with that:p

By the way, Does it matter that I don't have a mic? I have a detachable mic in my headphones and it's missing. I think my 5 years old daughter has something to do with that:p
Yes, it does matter, Tomi. The event Notes did say that a mic is mandatory.
Let's do a bandage solution for now and you'll respond by typing in ts chat or game chat, when we do Q&A.

That first corner... :inlove:

Yeah, what a relief :) It was deffinitely very helpful to have couple of practise starts. My PC is on edge with 15-16 cars on the grid, my FPS were really poor, but still drivable. That last short race with 10 cars was much better. At least no 95% CPU warning :)
Now I have to find some speed, I'm way too off the front..

This P1 was so much fun! And Georg's Hi-Tech F1 Workshop Class hehe!, was very helpful I learned a ton of new things about the cars and the helpful tips on how the DEV APPS work and how to use them! Thanks again for that Georg.
I remember a while back Georg when I was all upset at you about one of the previous races you wouldn't let me join, and I said a few things I shouldn't of said! And I think one of them was that I was wondering if you carried around a notepad where ever you went. Well I was way off! A notepad JUST isn't BIG enough. Your more like a library on 2 feet!!
I was Mesmerized with your wealth of knowledge you shared with all of us guys that were eagerly anticipating the 1st test drive AC Club Race with these new FC1 2014 cars! Your a Genius!!
And no Georg didn't pay me to say all those things (he actually stuck a fork to the back of my head) no no no I'm just messin around! ok ok I know I've probably gone too far here!! But I can't hit reverse now, I already past the go sign back there, it's too late!! oh boy!! oo K!! Let's just forget this ever happened and type on!!

This event was awesome everybody showed up, there were some insane fast guys in there for sure!!
I don't think I will be able to make it to P2 because my son is turning 1 and there's a big party goin on. But Sun race I'll be there!

Love these FC1 2014 cars!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back