Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question I want to throw out, see what you all say.

Now the Seat Leon Cup (Car currently working on) has 400nm of Torque and 330bhp, weigh's 1150kg.

Now the new 2017 Specs for TCR (Downloaded them) they run 420NM of Torque, 350BHP and weigh's 1285KG, so with this in mind, I am going to have to "copy" the Seat from the Cup and make a TCR version (looks the same)

This is just the small things I look at first, I need to look at brakes (will be bigger brakes) brake torque, steering ratio I reccone will be the same, fuel loads, cam angles, bla bla bla.

So copying the Seat so we have 2 x different version (will be Diff Mods) ok with everybody?

Cheers

Just a little something to "stir you all up". I have been contacted by @Perepe. He is currently studying a Masters in racing engineering and collaborating with MONLAU REPSOL TEAM. In his team they have three Seat Leon with different specs. (TCR, LCR and Enduro) and he has offered to help with specs, data from the team and real cars.

Now obviously I said no thank you :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: more like (are you kidding) I ripped his hand off......

So again, another car / series that will be based on real data, from real teams racing now.

So guess I will return to my modding cupboard, with loads and loads of coffee....You lot might let me out once in while :thumbsup:

Shaun

PS - Any skinners out there that would like to make the Series :thumbsup:

First of all. Anybody here good at Logo Pictures, you know the ones on AC Car selection screen. Would love a Seat One, a TCR one and also a V8 Supercars one....See below :D

mods.jpg

Seat is still there (look at the BIG S) LOL

Seat and TCR are different Mods. Seat (BIG S) would like changing is the Seat Leon Cup, and the TCR is the TCR series. Does that make sense?

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies