Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad that everybody has enjoyed the Seat Leon MOD, but it is not finished, there will be an update, when I don't know, but there will be.

Now for my next project....I am really going for it. As you know I love grass roots, FWD cars..but this time, I am hoping to get permission to bring totally up to spec a GT3 British based, build and engineered car.

Lets hope, fingers crossed..........................

Shaun

I'll say it will be the Morgan
general-30-autogt-racing-morgan-aero-8-gt3-frederic-o-neill-jacques-laffite.jpg

@Hotdogxx60 I wish that model was available, it's just stunning to look at, but unfortunately it isn't, or that I know off.

But yes, it is the Bentley. I have had a reply, and I have full permission to bring this bang up to spec and fully working on AC again. If you haven't tried it, when you download from here, the Mod is actually broken (won't even load), so this is going to be interesting, but I have learnt on how to investigate these problems now (a setting I never knew about)

@mclarenf1papa PM sent mate, thank you :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

And give away all my secrets ;)
Maybe Shaun has other "secrets", but here are mine:
For one you can use content manager...also if you know what you're doing it's easy to check through the typical "problem files" (aero.ini, digital@analog_instruments files, and sound banks come to mind). If you're otherwise at a loss you can look at the log and it will give you a reasonable idea of what's wrong most of the time.

From memory I think the only thing that would be broken on the bentley is the sounds...that and the really bad placeholder physics it was released with (but those shouldn't cause a crash).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back