Ford Spec Racer for Assetto Corsa

Cars Ford Spec Racer for Assetto Corsa 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a problem with this car loading. It say that you need Custom Shaders Patcth for the mod to run. Where do I find it and how do I install it? I'm new to this so please be kind.

When I begin a lap from the pits in practice mode, the tires are ice cold (dark blue), and the tread quality is completely gone (red vertical bars next to temp bars). I can understand overriding tire blankets to start with cold tires, as some mods do, but completely worn tread quality doesn't make sense. This is contributing to the car being nearly difficult to drive... and I've been around these cars and watched races in person. They can be twitchy, and require good throttle control to get the most out of them, but they're still fun to drive.

When I begin a lap from the pits in practice mode, the tires are ice cold (dark blue), and the tread quality is completely gone (red vertical bars next to temp bars). I can understand overriding tire blankets to start with cold tires, as some mods do, but completely worn tread quality doesn't make sense. This is contributing to the car being nearly difficult to drive... and I've been around these cars and watched races in person. They can be twitchy, and require good throttle control to get the most out of them, but they're still fun to drive.
Some mods use this 'worn thread quality' thing to simulate fresh sticker tires. As you lay down some rubber on track, it gets back up to normal fresh tire level and then starts wearing over time.

Some mods use this 'worn thread quality' thing to simulate fresh sticker tires. As you lay down some rubber on track, it gets back up to normal fresh tire level and then starts wearing over time.
About this, I think it's also breaking the AI drivers? I tried an AI race and all of them pitted after 2 minutes of driving, maybe the tyre wear going from red to green tricks the AI into thinking they're worn?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.