Resource icon

Cars Ford F350 Stair Truck 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stereo submitted a new resource:

Ford F350 Stair Truck - As seen on TV, it's driveable stairs.

1977 Ford F350

View attachment 183824

- Installing
The mod is available in two versions, with and without sound. Because it uses the sound of a car that comes with the game, I figured it's worth uploading without that so people who are willing to fix sounds themselves, for example using Content Manager, don't have to download as much. The 'current version' will aim to have sound but if it's a small download, expect it not to.

Inside the download file will be a...

Read more about this resource...

As said in my short review, its a ton of fun so cheers for making it!

Got to ask though, is the almost zero dive under braking intentional? Just seems odd and takes some getting used to.

Great fun just trying to get a quick lap out of it. The big engine definitely makes it tricky to beat on most tracks, but on something like Highland Short the Transit can just about hold its own :D

That's quite a cool setup, never seen anything like it! Wouldn't even know where to begin with bumpsteer though :confused:

Also, looking forward to Mr Darcy's comments on this car, could get interesting :laugh:

Awesome... just awesome!

Screenshot_ford_f350_riverside_5-4-117-20-28-38.jpg

Screenshot_ford_f350_riverside_5-4-117-20-30-14.jpg

Love it!
It has more power and handles better than any real one ever has on it's best day, but no matter because it is awesome. I can only imagine what it going to happen to it once the Facebook crowd does their thing.

I swapped out the driver model to the driver_no_HANS since it seemed odd that he has on a Hans device. (not that a helmet and firesuit seems normal, but whatever)
2R1NMIQ.png

Thank you for this awesome oddball mod!

I swapped out the driver model to the driver_no_HANS since it seemed odd that he has on a Hans device. (not that a helmet and firesuit seems normal, but whatever)
Yeah I overlooked the driver entirely since I play with 'hide driver arms' on all the time, when I post an update I'll make that a more sensible default and move the default camera location closer to his head.

Good fun to drive, raced it in MP @NJMP today. My only real gripe is that the interior cams aren't great. Have to sit really far forward to stop the driver appearing and both dash and regular cockpit cams default position is off, glad your planning a fix for this. Had a blast driving it anyway, we plan to race it again against the MX5 NA or AE86 for some little vs large action :D
The car is waay slower with the diff at 0%! It seems like power diff setting (and the blurb is for power) but it is labelled as coast?

Last edited:
The diff sets both power and coast at once cause it's either locked or not, but the blurbs are pre-written (so the game can translate them) so it just says one of them.

I thought the dash cam was in an ok spot but I play at like 24 fov so I dunno how it looks for other people.

Stereo updated Ford F350 Stair Truck with a new update entry:

Cameras

- fix driver camera positions
- hide driver head properly
- fix dash camera on base model
- fix driver animation slightly (shifter timing)
- take off HANS
- separate material for inside glass to fix small visual bug
- add dust to windshield

Essentially an entirely optional update if you know how to do the camera changes yourself or didn't notice them (like me).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back