1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering Wheels ForceIndia HD F1 Wheel 4096 1.0

High Res 350 , 4096x4096

• Like Like x 5
  1. Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thank you, looking good.
  3. Thanks m8 I added the little track map on the bottom , I have started now on the mclaren wheel , but had some issues with the 3d model so I have had to mess around adjusting things but its coming along nicely:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thats's awesome, hopefully it wont be as hard as the Sauber one. That's ****ing cool for the track map, that's something only the FI has got ? and it automaticaly detect either of the 19th track ?
  5. No its just cosmetic but more detailed than the original that did not have it , its a shame we could not add it but its complicated and probably would effect the database:thumbsup:
  6. Oh ok I understand better now, you just added that little square like if it was possible to put a track map. Awesome detail once again ^^. Can't wait to see the Mclaren wheel !
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I was going to add just the force india logo into the Lcd display might add something else but it would be wrong to add a track as it would be on the same track all the time , Could add something like a small crack as thought its broken lol:thumbsup:
  8. haha ^^ that's pretty creative. I think the best thing is either to put the FI logo on a lcd screen (different looking than just a sticker, more glowy I guess) or leave it plain like if the driver as the option to put a track map before the race or not ^^.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks !