1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Force Feedback help and question

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ernesto De La Pena, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hello i just tried the game after the update and the FFB feels strange, i have a g25 and i drive with no aids at all, the thing is that when i set the FFB to full and to 100% it seems like the wheel wants to turn by itself, i dont remember if this was the way it was before the update, its really hard to master. Is this the way its meant to be or am i doing something wrong?

2. Have you tried "-100%"?
  3. Yes ive tried but i want to set it as realistics as possible
  4. I mean there is -100% and 100%. Different things. Nothing has changed for me. G25 on -100%... Strange thing for you...
  5. check if steering assist has been enabled... mine used to come on by itself for some reason.
  6. Do you mean your wheel want to turn left or right when you go strait?
    Normally with Logitech wheels you need to set your FFB slider in game to -100 (minus) to fix this (Patlezinc is right). It wont reduce your FFB force, just invert it to make it right for Logitec wheels.
  7. Thanks guys, you were right i had to set it to -100 and not 100, it feels great now