1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Force Feedback Fix Download

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by cowboy2, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where I can get the Force Feedback Fix from, I cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone have a link, would be much appreciated.
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

The download section has not been activated yet ......

I believe that the forum software may not support downloads natively, so some sort of module needs installing and testing. (Though I might be wrong :) )
  3. Is this fix helps with a ffb power? I have a prob - i chhoose lowest ffb, but this low is too strong to me and my wheel is jumping on to my knees and the handling is strong like Lada 2105 lol... Now i'm driving without ffb, only track bumping and wheel weight i have to drive normal, but i dont like it... In 2010 game had no this prob...
  4. Yep, I have the same issue :(
  5. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

What I did I reduced the FFB in my logitech control panel. I had to lower it to 67% but now it works OK. I am not sure what wheel you have but I am positive you should be able to find some sort of controller to reduce the FFB outside the game itself.
  6. Thanks for your help, I've now downloaded the fix and the reduced vibration is better.
  7. Oh yes, man, but i'm playing so games, it will affect the others... But actualy you're right.
  8. Link?
  9. Many thanks, now i'm going to test it...
  10. the effects file works well, excellent work :)
    Thank You
  11. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

Just a small point: you don;t need to change the FFB strength on the main panel if you add F1 2011 to the Logitech CP. Just remember to switch to it before launching the game and you can have all the values customized to F1 2011 without affecting the global values.
  12. anyone have a current link for this file?
  13. If its the DFGT 105 fix you are after you can get it here

14. It was for the G25/G27
  15. Soz, the DFGT version might be useful to someone??