1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the guys who want to thank me...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patrick Giranthon, Jul 9, 2015.

1. ... or for all the girls going crazy when they see my body, here is what I wrote in my last upload (Silverstone Historic).

Well, guys, this time it will be a bit special.
    Let me explain : I have never asked any money for my work on tracks and mods. First because original creators would deserve it too, and second because I never did simracing to become rich (other ways would be better for that :D).
    So, will I ask you money now?
    No. I only open the window for the guys who would like to thank me about my work since all these months. Even 1$ would be greatly appreciated. I dont expect everybody to give something but... who knows... 1$ for all tracks of, I hope, not too bad quality is not too much. I suppose... On 800 downloads it can be cool haha :)
    But not for me! For the reiza crowdfunding campaign only.
    So let's be clear. Everything I would get from you is ONLY if you want to thank me for my work. But all I will get will be given directly to the crowdfunding campaign.
    Why believing me? Well, why would I lie? I dont plan to keep one cent from this, you have to trust me in fact :p

So here is a paypal account : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...onationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHostedGuest
    Please give as a gift I think. lot of fees If not.
    You can use this adress I think to have the gift option : patrickgir@yahoo.com

I will ad what I got the 25th of july to close the campaign.
    Please don't be offensed by this demand, it seems natural to me.

No controversy or useless debate wanted here. My modding is free and will stay free. Some poeple ask some money for tracks, mods, skins etc. I usually dont do this at all. Here is a special thing I want to propose because of a special event (the crowdfunding), nothing more ;)
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  2. thanks patrick, one suggestion i do have tho is if you could make a direct link to donate to your paypal, some of us are very lazy :)
  3. thanks :)
    Now I need to find how to do that ^^
  4. I suppose it is ok :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fantastic! My first 1 star review with Silverstone, probably because of my message.
    I love simracing world :inlove:
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Please give as a "gift" If possible. For one euro, only 0,71 left... :(
  7. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Howdy Patrick,
    just a short one m8: What Crowdfunding campaign is it ? And the link you have posted goes to the french paypalpage...;)
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to the world of PayPal :laugh: Where solid euro's magically disappear.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The indiegogo reiza campaign ;-)
    All the possible help will be needed I am afraid...

French page? Arrrg. Sorry. Perhaps better to use the email adress then, and There you can use the "gift" option not to pay fees
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You should write that in your op (specifying which languages for which links).
  11. I've just donated.
    And thanks, again, Patrick
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Is there a delay? I dont see you in fact
  13. Sam Smith

Sam Smith
    Premium Member

I will send some euro's for your fanatic work Patrick!
    Thanks for all your tracks and for preparing all those v8 tracks for when it finally arrives
    • Like Like x 1
  14. The transaction went through: 9 jul 2015 15:28:18 CEST. "Billy Pilgrim" is a pseudonym.
  15. Thank you Sam. :)
    Working on Phillip Island to add grass. Another track will come with the OZV8 release and Bathurst still in the pipes so I think everybody will be able to do nice championships online and offline. Anyway I Hope!
  16. Donation made. :)
  17. Thank you very much Gert.

With SRE donations and RD donations, i will be able to add 135$ to the pot :)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Pleasure helping
  19. It is now or never :D