Football (Soccer) Thread

champions-sorteio.png

What you guys think?

Hard days for leverkusen und Mönchengladbach, especially Gladbach
Had a bad season start and i am not sure if they are ready for international games. Now they have THAT group and may even not qualify for Euro league.

And Arsenal is EZ.
Not the easiest team, but Olympiacos has every reason to hope, especially if Bayern beats the gunners two times. Don't forget that we have beaten Arsenal 1-0, 3-1, 2-1 in the last three matches on home soil, all since 2009. Olympiacos was the only team along Barcelona that beat Juventus in CL, and nearly took a win in Torino as well. Also, last year Olympiacos beat Atletico (3-2) and Malmo (4-2). Also, in the last 16 of 2013-14 Olympiacos vs Manchester U 2-0 in home, 0-3 away (and if de Gea didn't pull that awesome double save Olympiacos could be through to the QF).

Long story cut short, things won't be easy for Arsenal to go through.

True, I wish Olympiacos's group could prove me wrong. Arsenal has been playing like Arsenal only does (y'all know what I'm talking about) and Bayern, well it's Bayern, who am I fooling? lol), so unless Arsenal plays magically good this group stage, it's Olympiacos spot to take.

Congrats to Northern Ireland for making it to the Euros, Republic of Ireland you are nearly there, Better luck next time Scotland..........now all focus is on us Welsh now....1 point is needed #TogetherStronger

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%