Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 1 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
backup original file and copy new files
thanks for the help.. i tried what you said and it just boots back to the menu screen and won't load..

Im putting the two files from the Fonsecker P4/5 sfx folder into the sfx folder of the SGC003... just to confirm that i'm doing the right thing!

Is your mod for the Ginetta missing ?
Can't find it in part 1 and 2 (or I should wear glasses) :rolleyes:
Getting a bit frustrated with the "chirpy chirpy cheep cheep" noise in the original one. It keeps repeating over and over and even when standing still...
Thanks.

The Ginetta has a strange transmission noise, perhaps you are talking about this. I can have a look at this, perhaps the idle rpm has changed and so this sound is also when idle...

• Deleted member 241736

Great 488 sound. Don't know where AC found this kind of vanilla sound for their 488.Also thx for using my Praha livery ;-)
Grüsse aus Stuttgart

i just downloaded this mod, i've done the installation correctly and changed the audio.ini max chanels to 512... but there's still no sound at all... and stupidly, i forgot to backup my old sfx... any solution?

Great packs, love your work, thank you!

I noticed the external off throttle sound of the Huracan GT3 is extremely loud. Can't use it in creating videos, it overpowers everything.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.9%