Resource icon

Sounds Fonsecker Sound Pack Part 1 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did u copied both files, the guid.txt and the *.bank files in to the corresponding sfx folder of the car?
Did u made it before or after the 1.3.4 update? Kunos made an update yesterday which overwrites the Mod sounds.

for me it only updated the Z4 sounds. i recommend people just make a folder inside the sfx storing the mod sounds, makes it a lot easier revert them to your superior sounds.

• Deleted member 223075

The sound of C7R is just amazing

I've done the steps as mentioned Fonsecker and nothing !! Simply not working. the only sound cars are rivals, mine just sounds like a turbine ... :-(

I copied the two files "guid.txt" and the "* .bank" in the folder Sfx of the car (Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8 LMS) and still does not work .. I don´t undestand what hapen?

PD: I have v1.3.6. Will be the problem?

Last edited:
Fonsecker updated Fonsecker sound mod complete pack (14 cars) new cars: Audi R8 LMS/LAmborghini Huracan GT3 with a new update entry:

Fonsecker Sound Mod complete package V 1.4

So this is my christmas present for my sound fans :)

This new sound package contains the brand new sounds for Ferrari 458 GT2 and Corvette C7R. Also some complete new onboard sounds for the McLaren GT3 (old MP4-12C and 650S GT3 share same sounds) and mercedes SLS (both versions have same sound set)
I have also reworked almost every car in this package.

Here is the changelog for Fonsecker sound pack V1.4

Have fun! :)

-Ferrari 458 GT2 complete new sounds
-Corvette C7R complete new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uuh, sound for 458gt2!! Now I'm hoping my friend doesn't find time to play Insurgency so I could test the sound today.

Thanks fonsecker!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back