Flatspot in turns

Hi AC is only game besides RF2 that i found flatspot accures, but vehicle rumble just on straights, in turns rumbling gone completly, so driving is as easy as without flats/ So this is just canned effect?

I watch pedals overlay I dont clip. On 70% gain(0 filtering) i have a lot of room before clipping. I even see ffb slider dancing in turns(just no effect on actual wheel). rf2 works like charm car jerky and out of control in turns on flats

try yourself. my test Lotus Exos T125 Silverstone national. takes few long wheel lock ups to notice flats

I watch pedals overlay I dont clip. On 70% gain(0 filtering) i have a lot of room before clipping. I even see ffb slider dancing in turns(just no effect on actual wheel). rf2 works like charm car jerky and out of control in turns on flats

try yourself. my test Lotus Exos T125 Silverstone national. takes few long wheel lock ups to notice flats
I tried it with the car and track you suggested, I can still feel the flat spot vibrations when cornering. I also have rF2, the AC flat spot vibration is a little more faint but definitely noticeable.

I'm using a Thrustmaster TX.

EDIT: AC FFB settings
Gain: 90
Filter: 0
Min.Force: 5%
Kerb, Road, Slip Effects: 0

Last edited:
I tried it with the car and track you suggested, I can still feel the flat spot vibrations when cornering. I also have rF2, the AC flat spot vibration is a little more faint but definitely noticeable.

I'm using a Thrustmaster TX.

EDIT: AC FFB settings
Gain: 90
Filter: 0
Min.Force: 5%
Kerb, Road, Slip Effects: 0

dont see why u have them and i dont. U sure its like 70 degree cornering? its still shaking then car moves from left to right a little but completly gone when weight is loaded on either side. In rF2 u can just pit as race is over with this vibrations

dont see why u have them and i dont. U sure its like 70 degree cornering? its still shaking then car moves from left to right a little but completly gone when weight is loaded on either side. In rF2 u can just pit as race is over with this vibrations
I just tried again with the new update (1.3.5) and same car (Lotus T125) and track (Silverstone National). I definitely can feel the flat spot vibrations on cornering. I even turned on "Enhanced Understeer Effect" (I had off) as I thought this was maybe the difference but I get the vibrations with/without that setting. My other FFB settings are in my post above.

@jimh what wheel to you have?

I just tried again with the new update (1.3.5) and same car (Lotus T125) and track (Silverstone National). I definitely can feel the flat spot vibrations on cornering. I even turned on "Enhanced Understeer Effect" (I had off) as I thought this was maybe the difference but I get the vibrations with/without that setting. My other FFB settings are in my post above.

@jimh what wheel to you have?
DFGT

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back