rF2 Flat6 @ Sebring - Sunday 4th June 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
And, may I suggest we use the new ER Series 2.0 Flat 6s (GTC) as opposed to the standalone older version

This please ^
My pic in the post above is from the RD server with stand alone (not DX11) Flat6

This pic is ERv2 Flat6 (updated to DX11)

rFactor 2 DX11 ER2.jpg

@Joseph Wright, quick question mate!
The title of the event states it's an early start but according to the actual race time it's quarter to 9 start? That start time mirrors the RaceRoom event which is pretty much full! Just a suggestion but maybe moving the start time forward could allow a few people from RR to do both, giving us more sign ups? Currently with 7 people, i'm not feeling it at all! Please correct me if i've misunderstood something regarding race times

@Joseph Wright, quick question mate!
The title of the event states it's an early start but according to the actual race time it's quarter to 9 start? That start time mirrors the RaceRoom event which is pretty much full! Just a suggestion but maybe moving the start time forward could allow a few people from RR to do both, giving us more sign ups? Currently with 7 people, i'm not feeling it at all! Please correct me if i've misunderstood something regarding race times
That must be my fault!! The times should be much earlier than that! :confused: I will change that now and tag all those signed up!!

1. Joseph Wright
  2. mancSLO
  3. Alen Terzić
  4. Jonas Hillert
  5. Gasper Zupan
  6. Cosimo
  7. Matt Le Gallez
@mancSLO @Alen Terzić @Jonas Hillert @Gasper Zupan @Cosimo @Matt Le Gallez

Im so sorry guys, Matt has just pointed out the times were completely wrong!! This event will now start at 17:30GMT so that it finishes at around 19:00GMT in time for you to still attend the R3E race if wanted. If you now cannot make it, I apologize. If you now know people who can make it due to the earlier start times, feel free to tag them!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back