1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashbacks not available sometimes

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by JonR, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Every now and then when I hit the Instant Replay to try and use a flashback I find that they are not available. I have not used up all my flashbacks but the F12 key does not work and I can't undo a mistake I've made on track. Can anyone help me understand why this is and what, if anything, can I do to avoid it.

2. No flashbacks in real life! Avoid the problem by not making mistakes or taking the rough with the smooth :D haha.

On a more serious note, ive not heard of this problem but it may help if you mention what platform you are gaming on. I game on PC so have no idea what problems the other versions may have.
  3. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

when in the menu, before u enter a race look at the difficulty setting and scroll down to c how many flashbacks r available
  4. I saw this problem too, sometimes I crush the car, automatic replay startes, but flashbacks not avaliable. And sometimes I press replay button myself and see no flashback avalible. Both cases I have flashbacks enabled in game menus, and have unused flashbacks. In second case I can select "continue" menu and then pause again -flashbacks become avaliable. I played on PC, with patch installed, no mod used

I don't regret about this bug, because I usually use instant replay to see overtake or mistake once again, and do not use flashbacks, except for avoiding penalties, considering them to be AI mistakes
  5. I have experienced the same problem, thought the F12 key was not working properly. It has only started recently. I have many MODs installed on my PC
  6. Had this problem too when I used to use flashbacks on the PC. At that time I narrowed it down to specific instances when I got this problem:

Going in or directly out the pits (as soon as the AI takes over for you going into the pits/coming out of them you will not have flashback use)
    End of session/race (when the banner is above the screen with a little timer you won't be able to use flashbacks)
  7. You can't use flashbacks on an out lap, as there is no point- you aren't going to rescue a time you haven't started yet!