F1 2010 Flashbacks not available sometimes

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Every now and then when I hit the Instant Replay to try and use a flashback I find that they are not available. I have not used up all my flashbacks but the F12 key does not work and I can't undo a mistake I've made on track. Can anyone help me understand why this is and what, if anything, can I do to avoid it.

Thanks

JonR

No flashbacks in real life! Avoid the problem by not making mistakes or taking the rough with the smooth :D haha.

On a more serious note, ive not heard of this problem but it may help if you mention what platform you are gaming on. I game on PC so have no idea what problems the other versions may have.

I saw this problem too, sometimes I crush the car, automatic replay startes, but flashbacks not avaliable. And sometimes I press replay button myself and see no flashback avalible. Both cases I have flashbacks enabled in game menus, and have unused flashbacks. In second case I can select "continue" menu and then pause again -flashbacks become avaliable. I played on PC, with patch installed, no mod used

I don't regret about this bug, because I usually use instant replay to see overtake or mistake once again, and do not use flashbacks, except for avoiding penalties, considering them to be AI mistakes

Had this problem too when I used to use flashbacks on the PC. At that time I narrowed it down to specific instances when I got this problem:

Going in or directly out the pits (as soon as the AI takes over for you going into the pits/coming out of them you will not have flashback use)
End of session/race (when the banner is above the screen with a little timer you won't be able to use flashbacks)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back