Cars Flames aren't showing up in AC

I've recently started modeling my first ever car in Assetto Corsa and I'm almost done except for the collider and the flames. I have the flames and flames presets from another car that hit the rpm limit around 8k and I've even copied their flames textures. When I go in game I don't see a single flame at all. Why could this be?

Open the car in content manager's showroom, click on the car symbol of the menu, click on flames, then you can adjust them how you like

Open the car in content manager's showroom, click on the car symbol of the menu, click on flames, then you can adjust them how you like
Yea I have them lined up perfectly in cm showroom. they're not showing up in game though.
v7FrqN4.jpg

Did you add trigger to sounds.ini?
[BACKFIRE]
MAXGAS=0.65
MINRPM=5000
MAXRPM=15000
TRIGGERGAS=0.8

Might need to adjust numbers a bit to suit your requirements.

Can you adjust the flames position and direction from within CM custom showroom or is trial and error adjustment of the flames.ini the only way? Thank you.

How do you actually adjust the flames I've done everything that you said to do but I haven't got an option on how to adjust them it only shows the diagrams around the exhaust.

hello, I also have a problem with flames. I have modified a car that didn't have flames before and I added them from another car, including textures. when I open CM, I don't see the added flames even though they are in flames.ini... can someone please give me some advice?

hello, I also have a problem with flames. I have modified a car that didn't have flames before and I added them from another car, including textures. when I open CM, I don't see the added flames even though they are in flames.ini... can someone please give me some advice?
ME too any solution guys

ME too any solution guys

old thread but i'll reply anyway.
make sure you don't have a data.acd.. rename it to data_old.acd to see the changes you made in the .ini files in data folder.

my problem is i can't see the updated textures. let's say i change their colors but they're still same in game :/

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.