• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

First F1 Experience | Hungary 2016

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Dux, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Dux

Dux

Ratings:
    +602
    This is my first trip to Budapest and F1 race after 17 years of active following the sport about which i am passionate the most, and this is my experience from F1 Hungaroring 2016.

I created it with great love after editing more than 250 video clips recorded by myself and edited it in long 2 months, not because i needed that much time for anything that's in it, but i was just lazy, because it was a lot! Anyway the idea and the concept of the video or the short film i did was already in my head from the moment i stepped on the track for the first time in my life. It was BEAUTIFUL. I cannot wait for my next Grand Prix, if I ever go again, i only hope I do!

So, this is the video i did and sadly didn't got the response i hope for so that's why i want it to share here with you, on Racedepartment where i am member for now some 4 and half years. And i wondered why i did not shared this earlier. I hope you will like it!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1