Final words

Hello once more, just a few words to end the season with.

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in the series or in other ways contributed to make yet another season successful (the 11th(!) season in FSR history, the league has reached quite a mature age). This season was surely not the most inspiring in terms of participation counts, and there was no long-standing championship title fight, but this can largely be attributed to the outdated software.

Having said that, the quality of racing remained at a very high standard, witnessed by the incident and protest counts, which were no doubt the lowest since the signed got involved with FSR in 2006. A lot of things have improved since those early days, but a lot remains to be done. Driver feedback will surely be looked at more specifically when planning the next season. Whether I will continue in this position or not, will depend largely on the interest in this community. Change is healthy from time to time, so feel free to come forwards, any volunteers out there!

Finally, I'd like to thank specifically Fred Gosling for his persistent work on the post-race articles, Luka Oslakovic for his ever so more impressive video work, and Mikko Puumalainen for replacing me on short notice during my force majeures.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back