1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional Peugeot F1 car 1.0

Bringing back the French lion on the grid !

1. Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Fictional Peugeot F1 car - Bringing back the French lion on the grid !

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Reminds me to the Minardi PS01
  3. Nice idea. BTW you still don't know how to do a proper specocc?
  4. thanks ;)
    yep, and still i don't know how to make it. so i decided to ask Wilmer once again :(
  5. I would tell you but from mobile it would take as much time as writing a novel lol :roflmao: . Once I can use my PC again I will tell you . But if you can't wait that long just ask Wilmer. I guess he makes speccoc with the same method I do so ask him and maybe he will tell you.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  6. really? aw thanks sooo much :x3:
    yeah typing a long post with mobile phone will make so much pain in fingers :roflmao:
    i can wait for your tutorial even i must wait for a long time ;) thank for your kindness
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. What The......, Did U Use Mclaren Car For This Skin? Well Nice Skins I'm appreciate that
  8. yep, i did this for mclaren bcoz the template is much easier for placing the logos & coloring & also not have many restrictions than the other cars IMO (besides mclaren, RB & Toro Rosso are easier too. IMO. but it depends to skinners ;))
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  9. Nice work.
    Keep it up. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. thanks Gerald :thumbsup: :notworthy:
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Nice!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. thanks :thumbsup: ;)
  13. Good Work,and nice desing:cool:.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. thanks & i really thankful with your specoccs. thx a lot mate. a thousand thanks would not be enough for you :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  15. I like this a lot.Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. welcome! :thumbsup: glad you like it ;)
  17. It is a pity it is not in truth colors of Peugeot
  18. Blue and silver ?
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014