Tracks Fictional Mumbai Street Circuit

Hello guys, I've been wanting to make a home street circuit(Mumbai, India) for Assetto Corsa for a while now. I have attached a visualised map of the same. I am a 3d artist, so making models or textures is something I can do pretty well. I have a few problems though, they are:
1) I'm working at a job 12 hours a day, so I dont really have time to work on this other than on weekends and holidays. I would like if anyone would offer me help for this. Maybe you could provide me props, static vehicles and stuff. or maybe you could help me in modeling/texturing the building. Or maybe you could help me in providing physical properties to different meshes.
2) I have done basic blocking of the circuit (buildings, track, barriers, stands, etc) but I have a problem with the namings....because I have made it in Maya. I cannot put a number as prefix to a geo because maya restricts it. So do any of you guys know how I can make it work.
3) I also found it difficult to understand to give physical properties to the geo using the text editor(.ini files). Can someone explain me in a better way or do it for me.

Basically I need help with almost everything, so would anyone be willing to help?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Map03.jpg
    Map03.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 412
Hi, I am interested in this. I have a track in mind for Bangalore too. But I am more noob than you in this stuff(3d artist). I would be happy to help , You can connect to me via twitter @subham_raj_19

Hi, did you get anywhere with this?
I'm currently working on a track of the MMC in Irungattukottai, Chennai, and would be interested in helping out where I can.

I'm a 3D artist too, but using Racetrack Builder

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea