1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional Ferrari 2014 HD 1.1

Red attack

• Like Like x 8
  1. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Send him a PM rather, tags don't always work

But nice car :thumbsup:
  2. Thanks :)
  3. super:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. good work should be appreciated
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Good.
    Keep up.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not bad
    Just watch out with the sponsors. Don't mix two sponsors on a car who's fighting against each other in the economy.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Thanks Gerald :)
    Thanks w1n1x :)
    Thanks for the tip also :D
  9. They don't work when the tag has been edited into the post after it was sent or when (it has been in the past this way) it's within the overview post.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kept the window open all night! Thanks for releasing this car, looks good :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks but if you read on the name of this mod. It said : "FICTIONAL" Ferrari
    But thanks for your suggestion anyway. I'll release the one with Black and white ;) (soon)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. thank you very much for your work, I'm sorry if you felt offended by my comment, did not mean to say anything bad, really is great but my suggestion was to make it more real (sorry for my bad English). Sorry
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nah. It's ok. Don't worry and no need to be sorry
  15. Hé, MIÉRT NEM AZ orrkúp, menta a valóságban? NEM tehetem meg?
  16. English please, it is forums rules
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. fitti

Beautiful work. But I wish that I is not imaginary, but real Ferrari. Sure, many fans rejoiced in toho.I, so thanks for the very good work. Sorry for my English.:)
    • Like Like x 1