The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Fiat Abarth 1000TC (not TCR)
Track: Hilltop Club Circuit / Le Mas Du Clos
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Please download and install v1.01 of the TC65 Skinpack
Note3: Again, I'm away for this one - it's a mate's 40th birthday and we're going racing (horse, not motor) - something which I loathe with a passion that burns with the heat of 1,000 suns. These tracks allow the TC Abarth to really slide it's tail around, though, so at least you lot will be having fun :good:

I don't know what it is about that song and watching stuff in fast forward that makes me laugh so much lol. It always cracks me up.
Thanks for posting that Senad.

That was a hell of a crash followed by a hell of a recovery drive, man! Very intense battle there at the end too.
Good stuff :thumb:

Great vid, Senad :good:

But what I, as Race Staff, am most impressed with, is your waiting to ensure a safe rejoin to the track, rather than pulling out and hoping you got it done before the following driver got on the scene.

Very good stuff, and exactly the attitude Carlos & I can applaud. :good:

I don't know what it is about that song and watching stuff in fast forward that makes me laugh so much lol. It always cracks me up.
Yeah, it's impossible not to smile at least :D. Can't think of another piece of music that would fit as well. Also, can't think of a situation, other than silly fast forwards, in which that music would work :D

That was a hell of a crash followed by a hell of a recovery drive, man! Very intense battle there at the end too.
Good stuff :thumb:
That will teach me to reach and move my drink, LOL.

Great vid, Senad :good:

But what I, as Race Staff, am most impressed with, is your waiting to ensure a safe rejoin to the track, rather than pulling out and hoping you got it done before the following driver got on the scene.

Very good stuff, and exactly the attitude Carlos & I can applaud. :good:

Cheers.
Although, the distance and time passed didn't appear to be that long in the race. Perhaps there was a concussion or two involved :parrot:

Oh, and yes, fun cars, and nicely matched tracks, loved it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back