• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Fiat 500 glitch... help

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Aris Teidis, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Aris Teidis

Aris Teidis

Ratings:
    +62
    Hello! (My first post here)

Can anybody show me how to fix this (no doors) :
    [​IMG]

Thank you!

2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +769
    Holy crap! I've never encountered this issue in nkPro, sorry mate.

3. Christian Grzybofski

Christian Grzybofski

Ratings:
    +3
    LoL whats that?I had a similar problem that was caused when i changed some settings like the time that replay recorded.My advice is to uninstall COMPLITELLY the nkpro using revo uninstaller(with last choise active to clear everything) and install again BUT dont change anything in "simulation" settings!That worked for me at least..

4. Aris Teidis

Aris Teidis

Ratings:
    +62
    :(Unfortunately didn't worked for me. Thank you anyway!

5. Vaggelis Theodoridis

Vaggelis Theodoridis

Ratings:
    +337
    Iv made a bit of search cause i think i saw this bug before but i didnt find any results :(
    BUT,play a bit with ur graphics settings..For example,iv experienced some problems when i was trying from ATI catalyst menu(i have ati card) to put everything on max!
    To see if this is the,problem first step is to put everything on low and if problem fixed then the solution is what i said..
    Try it ;)

6. Aris Teidis

Aris Teidis

Ratings:
    +62
    :(Unfortunately this didn't worked either. Anyway this isn't so important, I purchased nkPro just to have a taste of the upcoming AC.
    I hope Accetto Corsa will be bug free (I can't wait to try it!:p)