Fiat 500 Abarth @ Prato Short - Wednesday January 11th 2012

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: nkp://213.163.71.106:9500 -> open this link in your browser to connect, requires jump2nkp
Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
Track: Prato Short
Weather: dry (race 1) + 100% wet (race 2)
Abarth skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification 1
20:35 GMT: Race 1 (dry, 17 laps)
21:00 GMT: Short Qualification 2 (10 minutes)
21:10 GMT: Race 2 (100% wet, laps 13)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Jorge Alves
  3. Samuel Fuller
  4. Ozan Testi
  5. Jamie Shorting
  6. Kevin Leu
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Im in of course:)

How many laps? or is it 30m race?
Just an estimate. With a 1:30 dry lap, it will be something like 17 laps, so we get 20-30 minutes long race.

Don't know how long a wet lap takes yet.

Is it possible to start qualify and race 10m later? I allways have to dinner at 20 GMT ... if not possible no problem (i will just eat faster)
I guess I can extend quali by 5-10 minutes extra, but is it necessary? You don't eat for 30 minutes in any case, do you? :D

Well ... sometimes i take more then 30m to eat :p ... but i will eat faster so maybe i can do some qualifying laps before race (no problem)

I just did some 100% rain laps ... crazy stuff ... the lightning, thunders and the the sound of the rain in the roof of the car are so realistic ... really nice:) ... i did around 10 laps and my best was 1.41 ... but i think i can go maybe 2-3 seconds faster after more practice ... in dry track i was doing around 1.29 - 1.30

Fun event! Specially the 100% wet rain ... i really enjoyed that fight with Ozan ... we ovvertake eachother like 4 or 5 times during the race without any incident ... and is not easy in a 100% wet track! Well done!

Congrats to Jamie ... the "rain man"!:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back