1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiat 500 Abarth @ Magione - Wednesday June 20th 2012

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jun 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Fiat 500 Abarth
    Track: Magione (Download)
    Weather: dry
    Abarth skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race (30 laps) mandatory pit stop, tires and/or fuel

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Samuel Fuller
    3. Grzesiek Zabielski
    4. Jorge Alves
    5. Richie Rahme
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

2. Shall we try one longer race this time?

3. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

im in. is that quick or what!

4. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

yeah make it long enough that it can be done on one tank but possibly faster to pit have to try with tyres.

5. Or a mandatory pit stop perhaps?

6. im in

7. The longer the best:) ... with pitstop even better

Im in

8. Senad, tell us soon as possible what you decided with mandatory pit stop. We need a time to verification strategy

9. Oh, sorry, I see this as a fun Wednesday night, didn't think people would have strategies for it :D

Haven't tried it yet, but I think a full tank in the Abarth will last a long time. So any stops will have to be mandatory.
    I like the idea of a mandatory stop, adds something different to the mix. Since nobody objected, I will add it to the top post :thumbsup:

We will have a mandatory pit stop. Try to obey the speed limit on pit entry :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. tyre change, refuel required?

11. Either or both is fine. Once you're in the pits, it's all one click away anyway.

12. Thats the spirit:) ... i will only practice a little bit for it on wednesday

13. Hmmm it is possible to that you can not refuel? When i hit a pits (now box) straight from the road i can only change tires. Somebody can confirm it?

And remember guys, dont down shift gear too fast, you can mess a engine easily

14. No clue Grzesiek, I was always able to when I tried. No time to drive now, hope someone tries it.

Server is up.
    I will most likely not make it tonight :(

15. In nKP you can only refuel in box ... not in pit ... so maybe make no sense to refuel during race.

16. Never noticed that. Maybe I automatically clicked on go to box. Do you lose something if you go to the box when you're in the pit?

17. Maybe if you have the option to "automaticly do pit box operation" in the nKP settings menu he will go to the box when you pit and do the refuel ... but i dont remember to use that feature or trying to refuel during a race so i cant really tell how it works ...

18. So only tire change

19. Richie Rahme Fiat Abarth 500

20. This was a good combo ... we were only 3 but it was fun .... i imagine how it would be with a good grid:)