Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyermix.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: Mixed
Vehicles:
Race1: Mini Cooper 1310 (download)
Race2: Fiat Abarth 131 (download)
Track: Limerock Park *no chicane (Download)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 24 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the mods.

Lost connectioin just after the end of race 2 and it has been going on and off here all evening.
Race 1. Had a good chase by Erling in race 1. I hope my few efforts of passing people were done in a proper manner. Checking the replay, revealed that I did unforunately gave Phil a little rub when passing to the inside in T 1 which caused him to leave the track. I wasn't aware until reviewing the race. Sorry about that. As with Erling, myself and Warren ... just a bad timing for a bottleneck.

Race2. I should have done better than I did but had some silly offs (of my own doing ) sprinkled in between stretches of relatively controlled driving. Worked hard to catch up to Hans only too be overwhelmed by lappers and had to fall back. Worked hard again to catch up to Hans and as he had an unforunate little spin off in the last turn I managed to pass him near the end of the s/f straight only to shift from fifth to fourth to first.Whopppeee spin, lol, good fun. Just happy to part of the excitement.

Cheers as always to the winners, to fellow racers and to Stu/Carlos as organizers.

How does one "check the replay" after a race is done? I've only been able to replay the last 30 seconds in the normal replay mode when you hit escape.

edit-->oh, it looks like you can change the length of the replay in one of the menus...

You also have to turn on timestamped replays. Open your .plr file, in GTL/User Data/Your name, and change this line:
Replays Dated="1" // Replays have date in filename
(default is 0)

:D
As I crawled back down the straight, I had Tim and Tom hurtling towards me side by side. :eek::eek: Thankfully, both flew past me, one left, the other right. Phew!!. :redface:

I was really worried at that point, I could feel a massive accident coming on. Managed to sneak past though, rather like Mika Hakkinen getting by Schumacher at Spa in 2000 I thought.

Didn't realise I'd caused you to have an off after that though Warren - sorry about that mate!

It is a short tail,
first race start on p8 try to take it easy,but after t4 get a small tap go of to the left than to the right going backwards an was facing the wrong way when I was going again there where 24 seconds past,so not coming back in the race only after some great barrel rolls from the guys I fin on p8 not by my doing.

Same thing in R2 first lap shoulder on shoulder with Phil but me on the outside so of again (no problem Phil ) try to stay in front of Jack but making some mistakes here an there so Jack was closing an passing after one of many slips.

The clubraces are always great fun no matter the results ,thanks Carlos an Grats to Nigel for a great run an Carlos in R2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back