FIA GT3 for RACE07.....Ferrari/BMW/Porsche etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Release] FIA GT3 mod v 1.4 by PetraGTC

Posted on Июнь 23, 2012
2012-04-10_00004.jpg

Download FIA GT3 mod v 1.4 by PetraGTC
Download Templates

FIA GT3 mod v1.4 by PetraGTC
—————————-
Since gt cars are my favourite and there weren’t may gt mods for evo, i contacted the authors of the best gt mods over various
platforms. And after some smaller or bigger adjustments, here it is: the fia gt3 (2011 and almost 2012) mod. Containing the
fia gt3 2011 mod by Lisgo Modding Team, the McLaren MP4-12C from the fia gt3 2010 v1.3 from SandroX&Gpfan, the BMW Alpina B6 GT3 from fia gt3 cars by Scorpyo and others, and the semireal Chevrolet Camaro GT by me.
All cars are tweaked to behave correctly in gtr evo, wipers added, etc…
All cars with templates and xfiles
!!! gtr evo, gt power (for ford sounds) and RaceOn expansion needed (for the chevy gt3) !!!
Model IDs:
48 – Aston Martin DBRS9 (Simbin + edit by me)
47 – Mercedes SLS AMG (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
49 – Chevrolet Camaro GT (Simbin + edit by me)
45 – BMW Z4 GT3 (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
46 – Lamborghini Gallardo LP 600 (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
32 – Audi R8 LMS (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
33 – BMW Alpina B6 GT3 (FIA GT3 Cars By Scorpyo and others)
68 – McLaren MP4-12C (FIA GT3 2010 v1.3 by SandroX & Gpfan)
74 – Porsche 997 GT3 (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
172 – Ferrari 458 Italia (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
169 – Ford GT GT3 (Lisgo Modding Team FIA GT3 2011 mod)
class id: 101
changelog
1.0 – initial release
1.1 – fixed green wheels
1.2 – new wiper for Mcl and SLS, raceon camaro changed for my gt3 camaro conversion,
exhaust fixes, backfire fixes, smoke fixes (credits to fvandelli),camaro template and xfile added
1.3 – McLaren MP4 fixes (new motec, animations,swheel fixes, positions etc) all credits to fvandelli, master work as usual
1.4 – customwheels color support on BMW Z4 (grey, white, black), McLaren cpit enhanced, Ford wheels fixed (credits for McL and Ford to fvandelli)
INSTALLATION
————
Just drop “the mod” content into your race 07
Credits
——-
Lisgo Modding Team – for the fia gt 2011 mod for gtr2, for the superb SLS AMG, and specially Barney for permittion
elMariachi90 – for his fantastic sound mods
Scorpyo – for the fia gt3 cars, for permittion, and for all the work for our simcar needs
gpfan – for his awesome conversions, for permittion, for the McLaren, and earlier for the F458 GTC
fvandelli – for corrections on the exhausts, and new wiper on the SLS and Mcl
peter.edding – for his top notch quality skins
daniel24919 – for his top notch quality skins
and ofcourse credits to all the people who worked on the original mods, without them we would have nothing
It is a huge mod with a lot of content used. If i forgot to mention anyone in this or the other readmes, it is not
intentional and feel free to contact me, i will add you in the credits.

There are two minor problems that bother me and I've already contacted Petra. First is that when you over rev the engine slightly on some cars but don't damage it, the engine sound just disappears. I think I solved that.

Shifter lights on McLaren steering wheel. It needs to be fixed. I still haven't figured it out how to do that.

Edit: Hmmm, I think I'm starting to understand that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back