FIA GT 2008 mod v2.0 for GTR Evolution released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
fiagtlogo_AXC.jpg
The FIA GT 2008 Mod for GTR Evolution has been released. This version replaces the previous v1.0 version as there have been numerous fixes made.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
New in this version:
- Reduced install size and corrected online issues (Thanks to Günthar Rowe);
- Added missing helmets and suits;
- Added cockpit interior details;
- Corrected the MC12 and 575 GTC skins lack of detail bug;
- Corrected the 575 GTC damage bug;
- Corrected the Felbemeyr-IMSA Porsche link bug;
- Corrected the Dodge Viper GTS-R error (in reality Chrysler Viper GTS-R);
- Logos for STCC and GTR Evo Menus.

Installation:
- Delete older version 1.0 (if installed) in: ...\GTR Evolution\GameData\Teams\FIA_GT_2008;
- Extract to main GTR Evolution folder.

Attention!
This version now uses some of the same ModelID’s as the GTL for GTREvo Mod (we are running out of ID´s, please Simbin help!).

Please remove following folder to say your desktop or somewhere for online play to work with either the GTL or FIA 2008 Mod´s:

...\GameData\Teams\GTL

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Hope you like it!

Bit sad that they felt the need to follow the race 07 trend and only have one dry tyre per car when they had the perfect opportunity here to match GTR2 with soft, medium & hard tyre choice which would of made it the mod of choice for enduro racing in evo, but on the other hand it still leaves GTR2 as the better platform for enduro racing :)

I have GTR Evo as an add-on to Race07 (installed both from the combo US retail DVD). I think I installed multiplayer R07 GTRE only (just a gues since Race07 is in my ...\SteamApps\.. folder). I don't find a ...\GameData\Teams folder for R07 GTRE (only such a folder for GTR2). Anyone know if this mod can be used on my system? Thanks in advance, happy motoring.

Hey guys,

I've got an issue with the Lambo...

When I try to join a dedicated server with it, I've got a loop of "next session" info messages and can't play it.

Tried with friends and even on a local dedicated server with exactly the same gamedata (copied and pasted)

Is the problem known? Is there a cure?

Thanks in advance !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back