• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

FIA Championships

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Daniel Pettit, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Daniel Pettit

Daniel Pettit

Ratings:
    +3
    Anyone participate in the opening rounds this evening?

I really enjoyed the extra race format components, to me it made it feel like a proper event. Also my group was really well balanced and I got some great racing out of it. My one improvement would be to fully ghost all cars in qualy.

Results with, I very nearly won my nations cup race, unfortunately my cat jumped up in front of the screen on lap 7 as I was battling for the lead..... I finished 8th!

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Jason Warburton

Jason Warburton

Ratings:
    +121
    The events were cool, however, my group was half full of qualifying dive bombers and the race was like a destruction derby :roflmao:

I managed to qualify 13th and finish 10th.

3. Daniel Pettit

Daniel Pettit

Ratings:
    +3
    Mine was ok although finding space in qualifying is hard (but that's part of the skill).

I had a much better Sunday with my first win followed by a 6th :)

4. Wil.

Wil.
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    I'll drive my first race during the FIA test season tonight. Car-track-combination seems to be quite boring (i3 @ bh indy) but I enjoyed my first few online races in GT Sport so far (more sportsmanship & competition as expected), so looking forward to a nice race & also excited about the FIA competitions in the upcoming weeks. :thumbsup: