• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

FFBClip.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by ATOJAR, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ATOJAR

ATOJAR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Hi all, ive already ran LUT Generator for AC app and got that running great. ive also read its a good idea to run FFBClip. Only thing is i have no idea what im looking at lol. I have just recorded a video at Brands Hatch in the Audi TT Cup with pro settings. Is this graph good or bad? (please dont judge my driving skills lol)

Thanks.

2. ATOJAR

ATOJAR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Nobody?

3. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +82
    There's notes in the FFBClip thread in AC forums. Basically, the latest version automatically computes FFB strength, with a certain tolerance, depending on the strength choice. The version you have (4.3.3) is the previous one.

4. ATOJAR

ATOJAR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Mine is the latest version? v4.3.3, Just discovered i can set it to auto, do a few laps and the app will set the specific car to the recommended FFB gain on the fly, that's pretty sweet!

Ive set my AC FFB gain in the menu to 100% .... From now on i will be using this app for a couple of practice laps for each specific car before a race.

5. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +82
    Latest I believe is v5b (beta), different implementation than v4.3.3. There are options you can set as default in the FFBClip.ini file found in the FFBClip\Config folder.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave_6

Dave_6
    Premium

Ratings:
    +115
    I just set mine to auto for each car. Seems to work well enough for me with a G27.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ATOJAR

ATOJAR
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    Using FFBClip along with LUT Generator im getting great results. Wheel feels much more responsive and
    precise, i can feel whats going on with the car a lot more. They actually improved my lap times by quite a bit, i had my FFB way to strong/high before.

How did i live without these two apps?