FFBClip.

Hi all, ive already ran LUT Generator for AC app and got that running great. ive also read its a good idea to run FFBClip. Only thing is i have no idea what im looking at lol. I have just recorded a video at Brands Hatch in the Audi TT Cup with pro settings. Is this graph good or bad? (please dont judge my driving skills lol)

Thanks.

There's notes in the FFBClip thread in AC forums. Basically, the latest version automatically computes FFB strength, with a certain tolerance, depending on the strength choice. The version you have (4.3.3) is the previous one.

There's notes in the FFBClip thread in AC forums. Basically, the latest version automatically computes FFB strength, with a certain tolerance, depending on the strength choice. The version you have (4.3.3) is the previous one.

Mine is the latest version? v4.3.3, Just discovered i can set it to auto, do a few laps and the app will set the specific car to the recommended FFB gain on the fly, that's pretty sweet!

Ive set my AC FFB gain in the menu to 100% .... From now on i will be using this app for a couple of practice laps for each specific car before a race.

Mine is the latest version? v4.3.3, Just discovered i can set it to auto, do a few laps and the app will set the specific car to the recommended FFB gain on the fly, that's pretty sweet!

Ive set my AC FFB gain in the menu to 100% .... From now on i will be using this app for a couple of practice laps for each specific car before a race.
Latest I believe is v5b (beta), different implementation than v4.3.3. There are options you can set as default in the FFBClip.ini file found in the FFBClip\Config folder.

Using FFBClip along with LUT Generator im getting great results. Wheel feels much more responsive and
precise, i can feel whats going on with the car a lot more. They actually improved my lap times by quite a bit, i had my FFB way to strong/high before.

How did i live without these two apps?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back