FFB Clipping

Hi there. I´ve been doing some laps, and I´m with an issue I guess...My G27 profiler settings are as in this thread:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-logitech-g27-settings.77244/

And in-game settings also the same, except Dampening, which mine is 0 for now. Thing is, I´m getting tons of ffb clipping, the grey bar gets red constantly during the middle of an corner for example, and if I lower the FFB Gain to like 30 instead of 95, as expected the bar almost doesn´t move, but when it does, during some corners, or hitting kerbs it still goes to red too, only a smaller red bar, despite getting almost no FFB at all with such low value. What could be wrong?

Thanks anyone!

EDIT: I was reading the AC official forums and it was confirmed as a bug. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
95% on gain its really too much for G27 (maybe ok on G25)... lower it down until clipping dissapear ... i use it around 60% depending on car ... and damping around 0.10-0.15 (100% on Logitech Profiler)

I used your settings. Gain: 65, Damping: 0,12, Filter: tried both max and min values. In the profiler first 3 options to 107% and centering spring to 0. The steering wheel was so easy to turn. I felt the FFB only on the curbs and off-track. While driving on the road I didn't feel any FFB. I don't think when you more than 200km/h down the road you don't feel anything from the steering wheel. Kunos will fix it, I sure. Or at least they give us a couple of fixed settings: those havier and lighter etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back