1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FFB clipping app

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by JoelGL, May 14, 2015.

1. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Is there such an app for rF2? I believe I read it someone mentioned about it but that was some time ago, and couldn't find it. I also searched the mods section but couldn't find one. Thanks.

2. You will find everything you need to know, and more, here: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...-for-rFactor-2-The-key-to-being-in-the-Zone-D

It contains a link to the clipping detector app as well.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  4. You can adjust it in the game's controller menu. Always set it to 0.

5. JoelGL

JoelGL
    Premium Member

Thanks, yes learned that too from ISI forums,lots of stuff. 0 smoothing though allows too much rattle w/ my G27 when hitting curbs at 70% FFB in-game, so I'm trying to find enough amount w/o losing much.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Anybody having trouble with this? I have unpacked the .dll files in the correct folders, but still nothing appears on my screen. I got it to work a while ago but now it doesn't - any clue about what it could be?

7. tpw

tpw

I'm in the same boat. When the driving starts there's a brief animation of a plug where the app should be, that's it.

8. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

I think you have to enable plugins in one of the in game menus.It say's something like "wait for plugins to start".

9. tpw

tpw

Thanks mate, that did the trick!

Turns out I'd managed to get most of my car FFB multipliers pretty much spot on with no clipping just going by feel.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

No worries mate.:thumbsup: