1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FFB After patch 2.0

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by W_Akira, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Patch 2.0 is out now, what are your impressions regarding ffb, any changes? Tips for setups?

2. Now its the best SIM on the planet! Thank you Mr. Ian!

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

nothings changed for me?! Maybe the ffb has got even stronger cos after every patch i have to reduce the tyre force.

4. Having said that now we can leave in peace pCars and focus our attentions on pCars 2 that will be another masterpiece and revolution in simracing! :)

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

What is the problem in reducing tyre force Dan? It's got a scale of 0 - 200 for a start so just because you lower it doesn't mean it's wrong. I have mine lower but it feels great but then we have different views on ffb don't we :)

6. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Where exactly jim.... did i say it was a problem in that post of mine???

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I took the fact that you have to reduce the tyre force after every patch as you were having a problem in doing so.

8. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i havent got a problem with doing that, i do have a problem with the overwhelming options we do seem to have that dont seem to do much or anything. It needs to be simplier, the fact i have spent more time in the FFB menus than i have on track says it all. .. and Before you say, thats not just me. ;)

9. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I understand and I've now found a stable setting but I realise people are still trying to find theirs.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i was happy with jacks 1.6 files :)

11. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Yes same here. Have you tried Jacks basic settings as well or just Bmanics

12. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i tried all his folders, and really like the 5th one.

sorry was the 4th one

Folder 4. Bumps Plus
    Based on the Fy+SopLateral Mix version, more Rock´n Roll from bumps and kerbs, clipping not ruled out.

only using bmanics ones now as i cant get the jack files :(

13. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

I'm at peace with my settings.Bmanics did the trick for me.They give me the good slip feel I like and the detail.Peace brothers:cool:

14. FFB was complete **** for me after 1.4 and with 2.0 it feels quite good like before 1.4.

15. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

That's good, are you able to post your settings to see if it can help other people. And obviously what wheel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Fanatec CSR Wheel

Wheel settings: SEn=900 | FF=100 | Sho=000 | dri =4 | ABS =000 | Lin =000 | dEA =000 | SPr =off | DPr =off | ACL =off

Game FFB: 100

[​IMG]

Car FFB: Bentley GT3 as example

[​IMG]

The only thing i had to change after 1.4 is the FFB strength from 22 too 4 but it felt complete broken. With 2.0 the feeling is back.

Only this random bug bothers me atm: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25508-Telemetry-white-FFB-line/page2

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yep andy i have that, have to restart session and it goes.

Im not sure i can keep chasing the ffb issues this game obviously has, not to mention the retarted AI (although better than AC)

anyone tried the mclaren f1 invitational at zolder a frickin joke! Couldnt evn finish a race.

18. As far as I see, nothing changed related to this?
    "Controls – All platforms
    * Steering wheels – reduced the centering rate of the steering spring. This improves the feel of steering wheels at very low speeds."
    I guess we should have listened to Mr. Bell and kept quiet about ffb:O_o:. Before patch 1.4 ffb PCars felt really good with @bmanic settings. Now more bugs and it seems to be getting worse, can we have those first ffb back? Maybe if everybody say: you're right SMS, all the problems were related to us gamers who didn't know how good the game were:roflmao:.

19. I prefer the older one with only 2 options > strength and tire force.