Ferrari SF71H Mod

Skins Ferrari SF71H Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Ferrari SF71H Mod - Ferrari's 2018 livery

Ferrari SF71H Mod

This mod has 2 installation options, you can either paste in the ready made ERP files with all the updated textures and mipmaps, or import in the textures manually using ERP Archiver (version 6.1 of EEA recommended). I recommend the EEA installation.

If you wish to use this mod as a part of your own mod, you are allowed to do so as long as I'm credited. I don't mind if you modify the files and upload them yourself but I wish to be credited if you do so.

Thank you for...

Read more about this resource...

Game is crashing for me when I want to watch replay and skin is faulty. Installed by pasting files.
9augRBR

The game crashes when I try to watch a replay (the game doesn't give me an error message, it just closes). Tried both paste and ERP installation.
My understanding is that this is caused by the sfc or the decal_s file, on my own installation it works fine so I can't tell what exactly is the problem with it. The files themselves should be good as they work for a lot of people but it could have something to do with what kind of PC you have. I would recommend trying to install files except the ferrari_sfc to test it, as the sfc is upscaled largely from the one in the game so that would be my best guess

My understanding is that this is caused by the sfc or the decal_s file, on my own installation it works fine so I can't tell what exactly is the problem with it. The files themselves should be good as they work for a lot of people but it could have something to do with what kind of PC you have. I would recommend trying to install files except the ferrari_sfc to test it, as the sfc is upscaled largely from the one in the game so that would be my best guess
Installed the skin without the ferrari_sfc and now works perfectly. Thank you!

Can you help me with this?
iopcamwt9
https://postimg.org/image/iopcamwt9/
used paste installation with and without file Ferrari_sfc.....and is it possible to change color to more hmmm saturated? more red?
not a lot I can do to help with that as I don't know the cause of it. Could you copy all the files for the car and package them to a zip/7z file and I can try to see if I can find the problem. It seems to me like a mipmaps issue but I can't confirm without the files.

not a lot I can do to help with that as I don't know the cause of it. Could you copy all the files for the car and package them to a zip/7z file and I can try to see if I can find the problem. It seems to me like a mipmaps issue but I can't confirm without the files.
Maybe he didn't import 'carbon_damage' file?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.