AC Ferrari F40 S3 @ Imola (redux) - Tue 29.07.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys i had to give it up, because i had serious fps drops and stutter, still dont know why i tried in practice mode and quickrace mode vs the ai and my fps was stable 60, but on the server it was 30-40..:/ see you next time hope with better circumstances:)

Great race with my fellownmowers :
I pass you and IIIII crash !
So you pass me and youuuuuu spin !
So I pass you etc
:)

And as promised I got lapped :thumbsup:
And I'm the only ooooone :cry:

Great race. Nice driving Bernhard, I was behind you for most of the race. I couldn't stay clean enough to catch up. I'm very happy with 3rd, someone behind me was putting in 1:50s, faster than me so I was worried I'd lose that place, especially when I'd get caught by the time penalty for going wide. But I guess I wasn't the only one going wide every so often. :p

You weren't lapped by me Frederic and I could see 1st place up until about lap 13.

Wohoooo Podium :) Grats to all finishers :) was a lucky 2nd one for me for me cause of big,big,big luck at the start - straight forward to 3rd...lol
For me the race could last longer cause i love this car so much :) gimme Pitstops Kunos n o w :)

@Michael Burke
I watched more into the mirror then through the windshield :) always when i tried to get closer to akis my tires lost grip very fast and i had to go slower and watch out for you and also try to stay on the road and not spinning around....where some close calls for me and that the only time penality i had was in the 3rd round or so and luckily managed to stay in front of you.

@Rasmus Tali
@Daniel Petko

Sort out your differences via PM, please. If you can't agree, feel free to write a report.
---------------------

Regarding the length of the race:
I intensionally aim the races mostly to last about half an hour to aviod tediousness, but now that we can control fuel consumption and tyre wear from the server side, I can look to make he races a bit longer - also for more time to enjoy a particular car, like some of you did with the F40 S3.
The lenght is also dependent on the track or the car. For instance on a track with few overtaking opportunities like Brands-Hatch, a longer race means more time for consistent drivers to prove themselves over those who make more mistakes, and the former will be rewarded for it.

Thank you for participating again, see you next time!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back