Ferrari F150

caradvice.com.au said:
The Ferrari F150 will be powered by a hybrid drivetrain combining what’s rumoured to be a 7.3-litre V12 engine with F1-style KERS (kinetic energy recovery system) to potentially produce in excess of 680kW of power. The ‘special limited series’ car should accelerate from 0-100km/h in around 2.5 seconds and have a top speed over more than 350km/h.
Ferrari technical director Roberto Fedeli told the Official Ferrari Magazine the new hypercar’s engine had a lot in common with the company’s F1 cars.
“At Ferrari, F1 and then the special cars are a forecast for our production cars,” Fedeli said.
“The engine in the F150 really isn’t so different to an F1 car.”

Official Ferrari teasers
Ferrari_teaser1.jpg

Ferrari_teaser2.jpg

Ferrari-F150-carbonfibre-625x367.jpg

Vision by Evren Milano
EvrenMilano_zps8bcf83ba.jpg

So, P1 will lose? This doesn't have boring turbo sound and looks surprisingly good. The rear on P1 looks weird to me. But they both look somewhat stange from side view. Can't wait for track comparison.

Finally someone used there head and put turn signals as buttons right on the steering wheel!! I've only been saying that for the last 10 years. Too bad it was some pompous Italians who finally did it. Hopefully everyone will copy it now, than those jerk-offs who can't signal on the road really have no excuses.
P.S. don't know what anyone is talking about style, that car is disgusting looking. I know it all serves it's purpose and will be an amazing car blah blah blah, but it looks like some ridiculous 'conceptual' car that will never go into production, except this one will.
My two cents for the day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back