1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Ferrari F14T 1,0

Mclaren Based

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
  1. QuangMinh#93

QuangMinh#93
    @ Simberia @Simberia

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks awesome ,
    I noticed that there is some overlap on the inside of the OZ on the wheels I only saw because my Mercedes w05 I seen the same issues but great work :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Really nice.thank you:thumbsup:do you will make more for 2012 of the new liverys?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  4. Thanks. I'll check.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. QuangMinh#93

QuangMinh#93
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yep, I agree with you

6. Games a joke 2013 even audio in 2012 is 100 times better to work with :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. QuangMinh#93

QuangMinh#93
    @ Simberia @Simberia

It's time to back to F1 2012

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes. 2012 has vast variation available for Modders to create different classic liveries. Which is the main reason for molding that 1 is able create something different Z something imaginative.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Code:
    DIMA
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Great , thanks Gerald Chinoy ! Is it possible to use ferrari 2012 steering wheel with mclaren livery, or will crash ?

11. Photoshop??

12. Steering wheels are fine you can even use 2013 classic wheels just rename the files and I am sure you need to open the PSSG Files and rename the textures as well :thumbsup:

13. Agree but if 2013 classic cars would have been as moddable as 2012 cars we could have done a lot of classic car seasons but codemasters made it unable for us -,- . 2013 game could have been so far the the best moddjng opportunity if it weren't of CM's new shitty texture mapping. Lol
    Edit: lol cm even made the pitstop times coded into the exe file of the game for 2013 game another fail which they didn't do for this game.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. is that an actual model change ( which I doubt but hope for) or is it just photoshop?

15. Its just shopped to death lol ,
    This 2012 car skin was a nightmare to line the potronas up on 2 panels each side but getting there :thumbsup:
    Untitled-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Its for 2012 game so theres no need to be optimistic :thumbsup:

17. I meant about your mercedes skin that you try to get the best layout for the petronas logo.