Ferrari F 138 Template

That's not good.Hope you can sort out that problem.It would be a miracle if you could manage to import all cars at the same time to the game.Full new 2013 shape cars would be awesome:)

Heu,,,,, Why its not good ?!? its will took 10 min more than everything at the same time.... Import one by one .... will give you the opportunity to drive all 2013 car also

Heu,,,,, Why its not good ?!? its will took 10 min more than everything at the same time.... Import one by one .... will give you the opportunity to drive all 2013 car also
Sorry Schifty, i meant that you can only import one model into the game no more cause it will crash or something like that.But if you can import them one after another that's good.I just misunderstood what he wrote.Sorry.I didn't think that it will be possible to import them one by one.I thought his compiler can only handle one model and that's the max.

I think you misunderstand me, you can import all models, but one by one, which can not be done, is a batch import. but that does not mean you can import only a single model ..
Is this just me not getting what you say?One after another importing can be done.You mean import them at the same time can't be done,can you?

Is this just me not getting what you say?One after another importing can be done.You mean import them at the same time can't be done,can you?

It is possible to have more than one "new" car in game.
It is possible to import one car after another.
It is not possible to import 3cars at the same moment

Awesome job! Really looking forward to this and excited to maybe see some ingame screenies. I actually would be really excited to even see a single squre block instead of a car ingame :D:D:D

OMG Retards... dat was just a Question... Which Progress the Cars are... not a Question like that " Release Date? "

You have so much to learn....

Me just asked him about his Progress at the Cars, Uploading or maybe trouble in Real Life called Smalltalk...

OMG Retards... dat was just a Question... Which Progress the Cars are... not a Question like that " Release Date? "

You have so much to learn....

Me just asked him about his Progress at the Cars, Uploading or maybe trouble in Real Life called Smalltalk...

Someone can't control their language. Give Genesis time. He's working on them as quickly as he can but also making sure he gets the packaging and everything perfect so when it is released it will no doubt be pretty much perfect. Surely you would rather that than a rushed bodge job?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 173 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 57 28.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 71 35.9%