Ferrari Career Helmet

Helmets Ferrari Career Helmet 10

Login or Register an account to download this content
MCTomyum submitted a new resource:

Ferrari Career Helmet - A polygon style, pink-red-white helmet for your ferrari career mode, with a changeable number.

View attachment 214207 View attachment 214208 View attachment 214209 View attachment 214210 View attachment 214211 View attachment 214212 View attachment 214213 Hello, everyone! This is my second career helmet mod, the number on the helmet can be changed, I have included instructions in the .text file provided in the download. This is a very basic and simple helmet, not much effort put in and constructive criticism would highly be appreciated...

Read more about this resource...

so, the rendering time the video refers to is the time the helmet appears okay, after 3-5 seconds it jumps to white.

mdryBNR.png

as for the zooming in; from a distance it's okay, then first the visor goes from blue to black and the closer you zoom in, the darker it gets.

okay
L9PXEwP.png

visor goes black
PFw8Phn.png

fade to black sets in
uWMUizj.png

all black
sRxU3Bm.png

Mate, you stand corrected. A patch update actually threw back the original helmets (as 1.9 is also the full graphic and livery update) so I had another go at it. It's perfect now, I must've made an error the first two times round! Now all went well and I even managed to add a little personal touch to it adding D4NIMAL instead of just number 4 on the helmet. Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work.

RThL6ey.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back