AC Ferrari 458 S3 @ Vallelunga Club - Thursday August 20, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Ferrari458S3.png

We take the mighty Italian beast to a small Italian track! Can you tame this beast in even the tightest corners during tight battles?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Ferrari 458 S3
Track: Vallelunga Club
Weather: Clear, 26C, 16:00
Dynamic Track: Green
Booking: None
Practice: 17:30GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45GMT (50 laps)

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Ricardo
  2. Chark
  3. brooptss
  4. mancSLO
  5. Geof
  6. Morne Du Plooy
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Imho the car is way too fast for the tiny club track.
Makes it even a harder challenge right? :p
Makes it more likely not to find interested players. :p:D:p
It's not about seeing who's right or not, but I would rather agree with @Ricardo on that one. What's the point of simracing if not to try some combinations that would never be possible in real life? :) Well, @Andreas Knöpke is right too, maybe less drivers would be interested with such a combo. But I'd rather have races with small grids but unique events sometimes, than always driving the GT3 on the same tracks. I guess a bit of both is the best. :thumbsup:

By the way, sign me in.

It's not about seeing who's right or not, but I would rather agree with @Ricardo on that one. What's the point of simracing if not to try some combinations that would never be possible in real life? :) Well, @Andreas Knöpke is right too, maybe less drivers would be interested with such a combo. But I'd rather have races with small grids but unique events sometimes, than always driving the GT3 on the same tracks. I guess a bit of both is the best. :thumbsup:

By the way, sign me in.
I was just experimenting, it may be a way too powerfull car for the track, but when I drove it, it was pretty great to drive actually. Hopefully more will sign up so we can have a little fun tonight :)
It will be hard to overtake :p

Game crashed. And set the server to refuse new connections during the race, lessen learned, keep it open.

Anyways, was happy to do a 49.750 in the third lap of the race before crashing my car the first time, then I crashed it another 2 times in 5 laps... Then my game crashed for no apparent reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back