1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sounds Ferrari 458 GT2 1.1.6d

ferrari 458 gt2

1. I don't get engine sounds. I only get he tire and induction sounds. I'm getting this issue with all sound mods. What am I doing wrong? Or is this an issue with the recent AC update. I didn't install these mods as soon as they were available but some time after AC updated to 1.1.6. So I don't know if its a mistake on my part or we need to wait for a newer version.

2. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
    Scuderia Sprezzatura Premium Member

3. I tried recompiling the mod in food 6.02 and it doesn't work... Dunno why

4. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Well, let me know when you're ready and I'll be happy to test it for you before you upload it.

5. I just installed the mod, files are in the right folder, but no sound at all. Any idea?

6. i HAVE SOLVED THE ISSUE NOW! I had the wrong verions of fmod....

7. doesn't work, still no sound

8. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Same here, not working. The version number for the download hasn't changed, but the date/time stamp on the bank file within the zip has. I assume from that time stamps that it's the newest version, since it's dated today.

9. Aye, I can confirm.. still not working :/

10. weird, works for me

11. Not working....May 24 no sound :(

12. try to re-upload the file. to me its the same old zip with the not working files.

13. Hi, even for me it does not work

14. so, another try... outside sound works, but no onboard sound. can only hear the shift clicks.

15. Same problem

16. I dont know hat to do.... I compiled the mod with FMod 1.05.14 that is supported. Ill try again eith a new upload

• Like Like x 1