Resource icon

Sounds Ferrari 458 GT2 1.1.6d

Login or Register an account to download this content
i copied the files into this folder :
X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ferrari_458_gt2\sfx
and overwrite the existing files.
with all other files it worked fine that way. these are the only files that won't work.

would you be as nice enough to include the original sound files as well next time.....Not working here....all other sounds including other 458 GT2 around the car.....but no interior sound? that is with your very last update....and so confident I was....never backed up the originals.....

would you be as nice enough to include the original sound files as well next time.....Not working here....all other sounds including other 458 GT2 around the car.....but no interior sound? that is with your very last update....and so confident I was....never backed up the originals.....
I dont know what to say because it works for some other people here with this update, look in the comment section, did you notice that?

Might be that I am very up to date? I have some sound, just not interior RPM . If I race others, I can hear there sounds (458 GT2 ) cars? I hear the tires, or when you hit a curb....its not completely without sound....did you back up your original sound? and if so ...add it to your upload.....that way for those with a problem, not all is lost.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%