Resource icon

Skins Ferrari 312T niki Lauda 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GPLGEM submitted a new resource:

1975 Ferrari 312T niki Lauda - Detailed skins for the ferrari 312T

Hi everybody,

I’ve done a lot of modding for myself, but it is some time ago that I shared some stuff.

This is the Ferrari 312T driven by Niki Lauda in 1975. The skins vary per race regarding the sponsor stickers. I made the skins from the spanish grand prix till the grand prix of the USA.

Included is also the helmet in small variations. And I added the racing suit of Niki Lauda of that period. Also I did a make over of the tires.

All skins in 4K

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Hi RayTruant,

The driver3d.ini in the datafolder says so. Do you have some problems with the helmet, gloves and suit? Are they not visible?
I get all the proper helmet gloves and suit in showroom, but in game I get default 75 red helmet and default 75 driver gloves and suit.

I did a clean reinstall through CM, there is no data folder and no driver3d.ini. Not in the download files. Maybe forgot to compile it in the download file?

Standard has a car folder a data.acd file which you can open with CM, Unpack data. This wil create a data folder in the car directory. In this data folder you find various ini files.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.