AC Ferrari 312T @ Monza - Fri 25th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Who had 300 ping? Max I saw was 230.
I can recall seeing over 250 at some points.
I thought that this ping -to some extend- caused the crash at the 2nd lap. And the mini - bump at the 1st corner escalated to flying cars. I may be wrong though.

I can recall seeing over 250 at some points.
I thought that this ping -to some extend- caused the crash at the 2nd lap. And the mini - bump at the 1st corner escalated to flying cars. I may be wrong though.

Maybe. Hopefully they can sort that out as well, hopefully soon. This was my first AC online race, so I cannot judge whether it's already better than before, but apparently it is.

...wasn´t it planned to make a driving school?

I NEED IT!! :D:redface:

But again i proofed myself again a fool because i said the stock setups are not good enough...so i downloaded one from a link here....and this was fine when i was practicing (with one more click backwing) but it turned out i was super careful with braking Cause when i joined i immediately saw i was much too slow and you guys where braking much later and harder than me ...so when i tried to go just a little bit deeper ...i lost my rear out of the blue numerous times :-(
After the race i saw that this setup had the brake bias changed from stock 51 to 47! When i changed it to 49 i could brake safely ...but the race was over :mad:

What brake bias you guys had? Maybe i am just a too bad driver... (which is certainly true;)

good race, thanks again everyone.

did quite some mistakes, especially when being in front of alexandre baptista two times...
in the 2nd half of the race gabriel and michal came closer and closer, but looks like they had an accident. felt too safe and made a big mistake myself again. michal could overtake me in last lap, but i managed to get my 3rd place back in the last turn after a small mistake by him, so we finished nearly side by side. good fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back