1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Ferrari 2004 f2004 2.3

This is for all the oldschool lovers:)

• Like Like x 15
  1. beautiful mate - excellent work as always :)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Good work buddy. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks to both of you:).Not just thank me give thanks to ML and Wilmer Chavez too:)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I couldn't tagg ML in the post cause it only allowed one people:(.I guess it's an option for premium members or licensed ones. I dunno but whatever
    ML2166 Just outstanding work from you.Thank you.Hope god bless you ;)
  5. Very NICE! Good work! :):thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. can u do it for the real Ferrari maybe?
  7. I already have the 2003 version.I think it's not much a difference.Yeah that was my first work for ferrari chassic but still it isn't that bad

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
  8. REPLACE????
  9. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Premium members can tag up to 15 people in a single post.
  10. It's obvious isn't it?It replaces ferrari.But if you would like to use it on mclaren just rename the files in interiors to "mc2" and you can use it on mclaren:)
  11. Why is it necessarry to reduce the amount of people tagging for normal members?
  12. excuse my bad english
  13. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Why should we give perks away for free? :)

It's always best to give something more special to supporters.
  14. I don't think it's a perk.It's just a stuff that would come handy to everyone.It would reduce the amount of spamming messages and they can easly answer to the one who they want.To more member if it's needed.But it's your decision what you allow and not.
  15. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

It would often cause people to spam tags. Premium members tend to be more dedicated, in my opinion, and tend to spam and insult less. :)