Fernando Alonso Helmet Template2.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Fernando Alonso Helmet Template3.jpg
    Fernando Alonso Helmet Template3.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • Fernando Alonso Helmet Template4.jpg
    Fernando Alonso Helmet Template4.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 1,225
Desde cuando es forum Inglês??? Es una ley suya?? affff.. Do you are owner of the forum???? its a law your??? I only speak what/that i dont no enjoyed of the mod helmet retro and of the james hunt... do it`s forbidden ?? But the others dont know all about what i will speaking .. and speak pollocks.. pap... do you know?? stop use google tradutor

Desde cuando es forum Inglês??? Es una ley suya?? affff.. Do you are owner of the forum???? its a law your??? I only speak what/that i dont no enjoyed of the mod helmet retro and of the james hunt... do it`s forbidden ?? But the others dont know all about what i will speaking .. and speak pollocks.. pap... do you know?? stop use google tradutor

Nope, he's not the owner - but we are and he's having full support from our side. I've removed your spamming / trolling and suspended your account for 3 days for posting that weird picture.

Nobody cares if you don't like the helmet, which is great by the way. You're free to post constructive critisism but not over and over again or in the way you did.

Also, speak English on here. I'm not asking but telling you to do so. Don't even think about posting such pictures again, obviously.

Yet more of my eloquently typed words of insight and wisdom have been removed.

LMAO

:roflmao:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:roflmao::p lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Sorry ... The F1 Pole its have mods more interesting.... For me , pmgl 2166`s helmet are interesting and very goods... Bye bye:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: suspend my account .. bye:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back