1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Fernando Ferrari Helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Gerald Chinoy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

2. Thank you so much,I'm Alonso fan too:).Glad to hear there are Alonso fans here in this site:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. hmmmmm... Do you think the Alonso comic on the back with him wearing the Renault suit really fits?

Otherwise, good work!

4. Even i gave it a thought about that.
    I'm already changing renault colours to ferrari ones for next version of the helmet. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Desde cuando es forum Inglês??? Es una ley suya?? affff.. Do you are owner of the forum???? its a law your??? I only speak what/that i dont no enjoyed of the mod helmet retro and of the james hunt... do it`s forbidden ?? But the others dont know all about what i will speaking .. and speak pollocks.. pap... do you know?? stop use google tradutor

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Nope, he's not the owner - but we are and he's having full support from our side. I've removed your spamming / trolling and suspended your account for 3 days for posting that weird picture.

Nobody cares if you don't like the helmet, which is great by the way. You're free to post constructive critisism but not over and over again or in the way you did.

Also, speak English on here. I'm not asking but telling you to do so. Don't even think about posting such pictures again, obviously.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Yet more of my eloquently typed words of insight and wisdom have been removed.

LMAO

:roflmao:

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Out of (your) sight but not forgotten! :p

9. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

:cautious:

Tom uses special invisible ink.

10. Hawaiian Guy

Hawaiian Guy
    Banned on request @Simberia

how do i use this helmet? i installed it but i cant seem to be able to select it.

11. Select the helmet that it replaced in the game.
    For eg. If the files replaced gen 01, then select that helmet in game.
    I havn't made in game helmet pics.
    That's why you can't see the helmet in helmet menu.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hawaiian Guy

Hawaiian Guy
    Banned on request @Simberia

thank you

13. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:roflmao::p lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. Sorry ... The F1 Pole its have mods more interesting.... For me , pmgl 2166`s helmet are interesting and very goods... Bye bye:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: suspend my account .. bye:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Haha Haha x 1