Feldbergring

Tracks Feldbergring 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I love this track, thank you - looks wonderful with Sol and Pure. I cannot get puddles or wet tarmac to work however, is that something that can be activated somehow? (Sorry I don't really know how puddles/wetness from Sol work on custom tracks). Thanks!
EDIT: Just noticed you might be using a different mod, didn't know about Pure and the fact that there are alternatives to CSP RainFX, but I imagine the setup process is somewhat similar, you just have to find the correct guide.

Here's a guide on setting up the track for CSP RainFX: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-RainFX.
In short: You need to create an extension/ext_config.ini file in the track directory and start setting up your materials as per the instructions in the CSP Wiki. Not much of an AC Modder, just started playing 2 weeks ago, but you can get the material names using the Object Inspector app.
Code:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road, road2, footpath, cobbles

SOAKING_MATERIALS = road, road2, footpath, cobbles
The above example sets up a few of the surfaces for rain, here's the result of adding just these few materials:
20220317203726_1.jpg

Obviously the more materials you configure the better it will look but it's really not that big of a deal. Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 75 89.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.5%