FDR traffic MASSIVE UPDATE

FDR is an awesome map but lacks the traffic. I decided to make the traffic for ALL completed roads using the 2REAL traffic tool. Times Square is busy with traffic now. The freeways and bridges are busy. My main objective was to create one traffic.json that works for all FDR maps. So no matter where we drive we will have traffic somewhere. Needless to say this is a massive project to churn through but the roads out to La Guardia airport, Times Square, Brooklyn ,ect all have traffic. If anyone knows of any recent map updates to FDR please let me know.

Attachments

• NTC TS.jpg
    NTC TS.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 288
FDR is an awesome map but lacks the traffic. I decided to make the traffic for ALL completed roads using the 2REAL traffic tool. Times Square is busy with traffic now. The freeways and bridges are busy. My main objective was to create one traffic.json that works for all FDR maps. So no matter where we drive we will have traffic somewhere. Needless to say this is a massive project to churn through but the roads out to La Guardia airport, Times Square, Brooklyn ,ect all have traffic. If anyone knows of any recent map updates to FDR please let me know.
Yo how's it going? Still work good?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea